Posted on behalf of Autism Edmonton
Autism Edmonton is has an upcoming program DiversiFit, a fitness and wellness program designed for people with autism and their families.
A few spots are still available. Program details are as follows:
- When: Saturdays, January 20 & March 3, 1p.m.- 2:30 p.m.
- Where: NO MORE EXCUSES fitness studio (8111 43 St NW, Edmonton)
- Cost: $50 (family admission fee – two parents and their children)
- When: Thursdays, February 8 & March 22, 1 p.m.- 2:30 p.m.
- Where: February 8-22 – Autism Edmonton programming space; March 1-22 – NAIT Fitness Centre.
- Cost: $50 (includes participation cost of a caregiver or family member if applicable).
Subsidized tickets are available for those who require financial assistance. To register or inquire additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Details: https://www.autismedmonton.org/diversifit-0.