Hot Lunch Program
Due to lack of volunteers for the lunch program, there are some major changes that needed to be made to the number of days that lunch will be offered to the students. Our M/W kindergarten class along with our grades 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9 students will have the opportunity to order for Wednesdays and then our T/Th kindergarten class and the grades 2, 4, 6, & 8 students will be able to order for Thursdays. Then on Fridays all of the grades 1 to 9 students will be able to order a specialty soup.
- Runs from November to April
- K, 1, 3, 5, 7, & 9 on Wednesdays
- K, 2, 4, 6, & 8 on Thursdays
- Gr 1 – 9 SOUP on Fridays
For more information or if you would like to volunteer in any way, please contact Crystal at 780-709-7677
Fundraising Lunch Program
• Runs on from September to June
• Subway, Dairy Queen, Boston Pizza, Taco Time and EDO Japan provide fundraising lunches on Mondays from November to April and various other days in October and June.
• Lunches are served at 11:55 a.m. If you have a scheduling conflict, please do not order lunch on that day
• Lunches cannot be saved for health reasons but you can arrange to have a sibling pick up a lunch or call the kitchen volunteers on that day
• Unfortunately, we are not able to make considerations for children with allergies or special orders. If your child has allergies, we recommend that he/she does not participate in the lunch program
• Lunches will NOT be served on snow days
• Credit will not be issued for snow days, class field trips, or missed lunches
Orders can only be processed through our on-line system!
Fundraising and Hot lunch are only available for on-line ordering! At the beginning of every month you will be able to go on-line and order for the next month (ie: you order Sept 1st for the menus in Oct). Each month has an “order by” deadline and these are listed on the welcome page of the hotlunches.net program. ALL lunches not paid by count day will be cancelled.
Muir Lake School Lunch Programs 2018-2019
Here’s how to get started…….
- Go to www.muirlakeschool.hotlunches.net
- Click on “Click here to register”
- Enter access code <MLHL>
- Compete the rest of the registration form. Including your email address will ensure you receive the Sunday reminder emails about your child’s lunch order for the upcoming week.
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Muir Lake School
- Once your child (ren) are registered , click on “orders”
- Proceed to order lunch for your child(ren)
Once you have registered you are good for the school year (you must re-register every year). If you need to look-up your order simply login, go to “orders”, “account transactions” and then dble click the order # you want to look at.
We accept payments through PayPal linked with the on-line program. You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest or set-up your own PayPal account. Cash and cheque are also accepted (NSF will be charged additional monies), simply print off a “remittance form” and send it in with payment to the school. Cheque’s must be made out to MLCSF (Muir Lake Community School Foundation)
No access to a printer? Order on-line then write the following & submit with your payment
- Parent name
- Student name & grade
- Amount owing
**Please note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly. Any issues with the lunch program email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule Due Dates
- October Menus are due September 20
- November Menus are due October 18
- December Menus are due November 22
- January Menus are due December 13
- February Menus are due January 17
- March Menus are due February 21
- April Menus are due March 14
- May Menus are due April 18
- June Menus are due May 16
This will be the only “paper” reminder!
MLCSF must be on all cheques!