To view a full and printable version of the May Mustang News click here.
REMINDERS FROM THE OFFICE
- Students are not able to come to school before 7:30 am as the staff is not here before this time.
- Please let your child’s teacher and/or the office know if your child is going to be away from school or late in the morning.
- Anytime that your child is dropped off or picked up from school – regardless of the time – they must be signed in or out at the office.
- All visitors must check in at the office.
- When coming to pick up your child, please have the secretaries call their classroom and have them sent to the office to meet you.
- Volunteers – please sign in and out at the office.
- The 4 pm transfer buses are NOT intended for use by the Muir Lake School students. If your child is staying past the regular bus times, for whatever reason, arrangements must be made to either pick up your child or call transportation (780-963-8425) ahead of time to get permission for your child to ride the 4 pm bus.
When dropping off or picking up your child
Please do so in the Muir Lake Hall parking lot; this is a serious safety concern.
PAT Exam Schedule Continue reading