Don’t forget to order your 2017-2018 Yearbook!
Go online to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and add it to your account by clicking on “Additional Items” at the bottom of the “Student Fees” page, click on “School Fees”, click on the “Yearbook” icon and then “Add to Cart”. Don’t forget to “Check Out” at the end.
Simply print off this Yearbook Order Form and send in the $20 and it will be added accordingly.
Not sure if you have ordered or paid for one yet? Check out your Student Fees page of the Parent Portal and you will see it there if you have.
If you have any questions, simply call the office at 780-963-3535 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Has Canada Post advised you that your Mailing Address has changed?
Parkland School Division and Muir Lake School need your most current contact information. It is ESSENTIAL that we have your correct mailing address and accurate contact information in case we need to get a hold of you in an emergency. It’s now easier than ever for you to keep your own contact information current via the PowerSchool Parent Portal. We ask that you please go in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and verify what we have on file for your child(ren).
Note: If you’re making these changes on your mobile device, you’ll need to launch PowerSchool from your preferred browser on your device rather than launching the Mobile App. Once the changes are approved by us, they will be reflected the next time you access PowerSchool through the Mobile App.
Thank you 🙂
Update Your Family Information in PowerSchool
Parkland School Division and Muir Lake School needs your most current contact information. It is ESSENTIAL that we have your correct mailing address and accurate contact information in case we need to get a hold of you in an emergency. It’s now easier than ever for you to keep your own contact information current in PowerSchool.
Note: If you’re making these changes on your mobile device, you’ll need to launch PowerSchool from your preferred browser on your device rather than launching the Mobile App. Once the changes are approved by your school, they will be reflected the next time you access PowerSchool through the Mobile App.
Change Your Own Contact Info With the Parent Portal
The fastest and most convenient way to change the information that we have on file for you is by creating an account in PowerSchool and updating your own Family Information. Check out the latest video for step by step instructions by clicking HERE
Civic Address Changes in Parkland County
The new functionality in the Parent Portal is very timely as a number of civic addresses are changing in Parkland County. Canada Post has begun transitioning some residents to civic addressing using a Parkland County municipal identifier. For more of the civic address changes and for Frequently Asked Questions on the topic, visit Parkland County’s website. Log onto Parkland School Division’s Parent Portal to ensure your mailing address we have on file is correct.
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation/FOIP Consent
While you’re in PowerSchool’s Parent Portal, make sure you check out the sections on Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation and Freedom of Information & Privacy. More step by step instructions can be found on those topics on this web page.
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact the school at 780-963-3535 or email us at email@example.com
Muir Lake Mustangs Spirit Wear is NOW available online – but only for a LIMITED TIME!
Ordering deadline will be Tue Nov 15
Place your order now by following these very simple INSTRUCTIONS
How to Order
- Log on to Power School Parent Portal
- Select your student
- Go to Student Fees
- Select the “Spirit Wear” tab under Additional Items
- Add the items to your cart
- Checkout & Pay
View the Spirt Wear Product Presentation and place an order online through our PowerSchool Parent Portal or print this ORDER FORM and pay by cash or cheque (payable to Parkland School Division #70) by Tuesday November 15th. If you have not yet created your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, instructions are available HERE.
Should you have any questions please call Mrs. Garley in the school office at 780-963-3535
Thank you for your continued support!
- Data Verification Form – this green double-sided sheet NEEDS to come back in to the school office by Friday September 23 with any changes and updates indicated on it. This serves as a confirmation of the information that we have in our computer system for you. It is for your child’s safety that we have this information updated each fall. Please take the time to go through it carefully, make the necessary changes, sign it, and send it in ASAP.
- PowerSchool Parent Portal Letter – this is a duplicate of the bright blue letter that was sent home with all of our students in June. This letter contains instructions of how to create your portal access and also includes your access id & password. If you have already gone in and created your account and set up your password then disregard this information. Your password will NOT change from what you have set it as and this access does NOT change from year to year.
- School Fees / Invoice – this is your outstanding fees for Muir Lake School. If you have already sent some of this outstanding amount in to the school, simply deduct this amount from your total, and either send in the balance by either cash or cheque made payable to Parkland School Division #70 (PSD#70) or you can now pay online with debit or credit card via the PowerSchool parent portal. These online instructions are also included in the parent portal info letter. These school fees are due in to the office by Friday September 30th.