Reminders From The Office:
- Students are not to be dropped off at school before 7:30 a.m. as there is no supervision before this time
- Students are reminded to use the designated crosswalks to ensure their safety
- Please let your child’s teacher and the office know if your child is going to be away from school; this will eliminate the need for our staff to make the attendance call home to check on them. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 780-963-3535 and pressing “1” for the Attendance Message Voicemail
- All students are to have indoor footwear as they are to be taking their outdoor footwear off at their designated doors
- Anytime that your child is dropped off or picked up after the bell at 8:06 a.m., they must be signed in or out at the office. When you do come to pick up your child, please have the secretaries call their classroom and have them sent to the office to meet you
- Doors are locked after the first bell rings in the morning and only the front door remains open
- All visitors are to check in at the office; this is so that we know who is in our building in case of fire drill, emergency, etc.